"You have to participate relentlessly in the manifestation of your own blessings"
Take a simple idea and take it seriously.
“Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not. It is the first lesson that ought to be learned and however early a man’s training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly”
Is "good enough" keeping you from great?
"We are drowning in information while starving for motivation"
Former United States Supreme Court Justice William Douglas shared a very candid truth about how decisions are made in the high court:
90% of the decision is made based on feelings and the other 10% by thoughts used to justify the feelings we just decided on.
Your fears are merely paper tigers - don't let them stop you!
We focus too much on changing our behavior. Our behavior is driven by thought. If you want to change what you do, change how you think.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity and an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill
Are you confusing productivity with progress and staying busy simply maintaining the status quo of your life?
Do you allow yourself to be pacified by your dreams or goals?
Sometimes it feels so good to think about & dream about our potential that we fail to take action.
"Let the initial impulse pass & wait for the second"
"Knowledge is only a rumor until it lives in your muscle"
We're so quick to want something different than what we already have.
But what if instead of wishing for something different, you focus on taking better care of what you already have?
We’re so busy creating a living that we fail to create a life.
It’s not that life is short, it’s that we waste much of it.
What if we focus on presence instead of productivity?
"Can't pick up no crown holding what's holding you down"
"The one thing you can control is how you treat yourself and that makes all the difference."
Bring a heartfelt spirit to everything you do today.
Spend your time doing, not dwelling.
There's nothing wrong with future thinking as long as you're being practical and not strictly emotional.
If you set yourself in motion, you'll heal yourself.
You are not stuck. Every choice is a chance to advance.
Slow is smooth & smooth is fast.
Your past does not deserve to keep you.
Your past behavior doesn't dictate your future behavior: you do.